Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Pages

Kettlebells..............



Anyone who knows me knows that I love working out, especially in the comfort of my own home. I’m a sucker for my cardio, and love working out on my elliptical 3-5 days a week for at least an hour.

However, I had been searching for a strength training workout that would give me a lean and toned physique that would aid in my weight loss goals, as well as increase my metabolism.

I was introduced to this workout via LHCF fitness forum, and Moptop Maven.

I bought this kettlebell from Wal-Mart for $19, and yes, it was well worth it!

I do the kettlebell workout with a 10lb kettlebell 2-3 times a week for about 35-45 minutes a session. The 500 rep workout is a killer, but the results are fabulous.

You definitely feel the burn during and after the workout, but like I said…..the results are F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S!



Check out her blog http://www.myomytv.com/ as well as her YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/Kitty8Tim for more info and videos about kettlebells.