Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Pages

Back To My Twist.......

And what a relief it is!


I love wearing my hair loose in all sorts of different styles, but twists are just more convenient for me right now with my busy lifestyle.




Rewinding to Friday, I ended up doing another puff, what a surprise, right? Well, the funny thing is, I actually tried and attempted to do other creative styles, however I found out that I can not flat twist, or pull off the perfect twistout without it looking lopsided. Oh, and I’m still the worst braider you will ever meet…..so I always ended up throwing my hair into a puff.

Now for the good news, I discovered that I made APL!!! Still don’t want to straighten till my 2 year mark though, so we shall see when that time comes……next goal, BSL by December 2011!




For other news, twisting with Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie has completely transformed my twists in a positive way. To maintain them I’ve been using Shea Moisture Hold and Shine Moisture Mist, which keeps my hair soft and moisturized all day. Also, I bought a new gel……Eco Styler Moroccan Argan Oil Styling Gel. I only use gel to seal/curl the ends of my twists. Ladies, don’t sleep on this one. I actually prefer this one over the olive oil gel, it has a softer hold, and a nice shine. What about you, have you tried this stuff, do you like it? I want to know.


That's it for now, HAPPY TUESDAY