Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Pages

I DO.......to the Tangle Teezer!

I'm sure many of us have seen the most talked about detangling tool, [Tangle Teezer] that's evidently gone viral across the natural hair community since its release. The Tangle Teezer is a detangling brush invented by UK hair stylist Shawn Pulfrey. It's sold at Sally Beauty Supply and Kinky-Curly.

Before using the brush, I was a bit skeptical. However, after using it and seeing how it glided through my hair, while gently massaging my scalp, I was sold!

The Tangle Teezer cut my detangling session in half as well as pulled out less hair than the Denman. I paid $9.99 for a pink one, and bought a second one in the purple glitter color for a backup. I would like to buy a third one in baby blue, if possible.....they are becoming harder to find in Sally Stores :(

Check out a few video reviews on the Tangle Teezer that sealed the deal for me.