Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Pages

Shea Essentials Order!!!!


Shea Essentials is the best! I needed shea butter but I didn't want to buy it from my bss due to the low quality and high prices. So, I remembered that Shea Essentials had shea butter cheaper than any of the other sites I visited.
*
Well, I received my shea butter, and it's soft and perfect for whipping!
*
Ivory Shea butter - $43.01/160oz (10 pounds)
Yellow Shea butter - $39.01/160oz (10 pounds)
*
My order came to $43.01 and I got free shipping!!! What a deal! I have enough shea butter to save me for another 6 or more months. I plan to order some other butters that I would like to try....they have a large selection.
----------------------------
Where do you buy your shea butter/other butters?