Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Pages

Updates

Hey you'll!

So I have been extremely busy lately with graduation, work, job applications, and of course the holidays. It all begin last Friday with the excitement of the graduation [a two day event].......the weather was bitterly cold and wet, however, my twist stood up to that like a champion! I posted a pic in my profile.

I started and finished my Christmas shopping this afternoon...never again :( , even though I was blessed with an abundance of front door parking spots and empty checkout lines with every store I hit, I won't be waiting till the last minute to do my Christmas shopping anymore :)

No job interviews yet, however, I consider myself to be a blessed individual, expecting supernatural favor in my life...so I'm going to continue applying and waiting on God to open doors in that department. Meanwhile, I'm currently studying for the gre/gmat exams and trying to relax while I can...Business School is next on my list.

Update: I won't be posting till the beginning of the new year......maybe except for some photo gazing of natural hair photos. Till then,


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!