Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Pages

Belly Fat Cure Session One "Introduction"

Hey Guys!

When I started this blog, I originally wanted to record my weight loss journey, progress photos, and post the information and videos that were motivating and helping me in my weight loss journey back in 2009. However, I never got around to doing this, but would like to start today. Over the course of 2011, I am going to show you how I lost weight, how I exercised, and most important, how and what I ate. I currently still follow the Belly Fat Cure, and exercise, but just enough to maintain my current weight without losing any; however I want to go hardcore and would like to lose 10-15 more pounds for the New Year. Overall, I would like to be tight and lean.

I do not weigh myself, nor do I own a scale. I have seen and experienced the damage and mind games a scale can do to someone trying to lose weight, so I use a tape measure, and my clothes to determine how much weight I am losing. With that said, I do plan to post progress pictures, goals, and inches lost throughout 2011.

Okay, so let’s get started: