Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Pages

Sharing the Love: Shea Mix

I love this creation, and wanted to share. I melted down my shea butter using the double broiler method. I then added in all my ingredients mixing with a hand mixer......I used no exact measurements. I usually place the liquid shea mix in the freezer for no more then two hours, or let it sit at room temperature over night till it becomes solid again.



[double broiler]
What I Used:
  • shea butter
  • coconut oil
  • vegetable glycerin
  • aloe vera gel
  • water
  • cream based moisturizer [hair butter, conditioner (regular or leave-in), Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm is great, any kind of hair milk.

This is great for twisting and slicking back edges for puffs. I also use it for refreshing a twist out.