Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Pages

Winter Regimen! It's Looking Like a Winter of Twists

Plan of Action
Twists: I love twists and love how they look on me....so I plan to rock twists during the cold and winter months. No puffs, no twistouts, no blowouts[except for mini-twists], till April 1, 2011.

Regimen
I started this regimen on November 11, 2010, doing my first set of twists for this challenge. The twists you see in this post are 1 week old today. I pretty much plan to cleanse, condition/detangle, deep condition, twist and moisturize daily. Right now it takes me 5 minutes to do my hair in mornings before heading out, so that's a plus!

Products I Plan to Use

Top two products I plan to use are Eco Styler Olive Oil Gel and my homemade Shea Mix. For shine, I'm really diggin the olive oil and coconut rub right now.

What's Your Winter Regimen? Is it Similar to mine for the Cold and Winter Months?