Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Pages

Old Navy Coat Sale

A couple of hours ago, I went to an ON store to purchase a winter coat. As soon as I walked in, I spotted the coats.....I didn't know where to start! I tried on eight different styles and decided to get the cream colored double-breasted wool-blend coat. I tried it on, and instantly fell in love with it. The fit is so perfect on me. This is my third ON coat, and I only buy them when ON is having their 50% off sale on all their coats.
Price
Original price: $89.50/Sale price: $48.67


fabric & care
•100% wool-blend, with polyester lining.
•Dry clean.
•Imported.

overview
•Spread collar
•Eight-button double-breasted front with inside button closure
•Buttoned side flap pockets
•Backwaist belt with four buttons
•Cream color only: 60% wool, 25% polyester, 15% viscose



fit & sizing
•Approximately 35" from shoulder to hem
•Fitted through body
•Coat hits at thigh