Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Pages

Shampoo/DC Session

Hey guys! Hope you all had an awesome Thanksgiving. I know I did. I celebrated my 24th b-day on turkey day, ate some delicious food, ignored my 15 grams of sugar intake and ate a few desserts, spent time with family and friends, watched my beloved New Orleans Saints kick some cowboy butt, and took advantage of a few Black Friday deals.......Whew! That's a lot.

A couple of days before Thanksgiving I washed and retwisted my hair. I washed and detangled in the shower with Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo [I have fallen out of love with this shampoo, it burns my eyes really bad], and deep conditioned with Queen Helene Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream. Here are my results:






Still Twisting
Have a blessed holiday